-To be observed closely as you move instinctively around your injuries
-To be listened to closely as you tell the story
-To be supported in comfort
-To be educated in how the body instinctively protects itself under duress.
-To be given a sense of how your body is working perfectly in an ABNORMAL situation
-To be given homework to support the return to normal function
How We Do What We Do
1. Notice the OBVIOUS, including TIME frames
2. Gather and stick to the FACTS of WHAT IS actually happening
3. Support and stimulate where appropriate
4. Work with the interconnected REFLEX support networks
5. Work with the symbiotic relationship between the head and body
6. Understand the body's instinctive self-defence system
7. Work with impacted bone SHAFTS and plates
8. Recognise impacted perceived BONE PRESSURE dictates working tension of everything touching it
9. Practitioners work with activated instinctive sensory AWARENESS
10. Apply ConTact C.A.R.E method to release the flinchlock dictators allowing the return to normal function on all levels - physical-emotional-mental and environmental
11. We SHARE and work together
The Treatment Protocol of ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock Release provides clarity for both practitioner and client by removing the body tensions that are overlying the actual injuries, making it easier to identify and work with them.
Unique Perspectives of ConTact C.A.R.E
ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock Release recognises that the impacted bone feels as if it is permanently pressurised and becomes the controller of the set length of the attached connective tissue.
- bones in skeletal sensory shock (SSS) have far reaching effects many years after the incident
- SURPRISE controls - it is the problem
- injuries sustained simultaneously must be released together
- ConTact C.A.R.E practitioners get insights into the hidden causes of your felt pain by understanding the natural bio-mechanical pressure balance arrangement between the head and body - e.g. a cheekbone impact can shorten the breath, a blow to the tailbone may create a migraine situation
- impacted bone controls connective tissue length and working pressure
- injury situation information may be stored in the bone i.e. sights, smells, colours, sounds and sensations all held for future use about what hurts
- irrational behaviour and actions can be the result of impacted bones being touched - you are not an emotional mess, you are an injured mess
- impacted bones over-react every time they are touched by ANYTHING - clothes, underwear, belts etc. can be the cause of internal stress
- SSS bones can dictate what a person 'feels' they can and can't do - these feelings are always accurate
- relationships can be changed or even destroyed by a SSS bone over-reacting to touch, causing an involuntary irrational response, e.g. an impacted little finger that relates to the heart meridian cable that creates the 'don't touch my hand' reaction and involuntary pull away, resulting in feelings of rejection in the partner
- an impacted chest can create alarm power in the body. This pressure must be burnt off - this is called the Workaholic (long hours, fidgeter, tramping holidays).
- the back pain that is relieved by lying down and returns when standing...created by a foot or low leg bone pinching a nerve upon standing
- body pain that is relieved by movement...a head bone impact
Each species has its individual self-defence preference, e.g. horses run, cows charge, dogs bite – therefore, each species is handled in their way; animals REACT away from pain and into comfort – we use this trait to know when we are in the correct place, i.e. leaning on the Practitioner for support.
Horses rise from the ground front first and lunge off the ground with their powerful haunches. They will run if they can and fight if they are trapped.
The horse situation is unique because humans ride them, therefore, the horse has to balance its own injuries with the rider’s injury pressures and then perform the task, be it stock work, dressage, or show jumping.
ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock Release is uniquely qualified to treat the horse/rider situation. It treats the horse, the rider, the effect that gear has on the horse, then puts the whole unit together to fine-tune the performance.
Pets are always interesting to work with. Letting the animal dictate its own comfort inside the bounds of safety always works best for a good result. Alot of pets are put down because the vet costs are too high for some pet owners – in my experience, alot of pets have amazing recoveries because it is bones in skeletal sensory shock (SSS) causing the problem.
Calving pressure paralysis is what started ConTact C.A.R.E Flinchlock Release, and me being desperate enough to try anything to save them. My pressure point training in the Martial Arts and some basic commonsense produced amazing results. I believe there is huge potential to be achieved in increased milk production, better conception rates and improved udder health; with improved blood flow through the business end of a cow, simply by keeping the skeletal pressure at optimum levels.
Treating rising 2 yr. heifers can be a very effective way to introduce them to milking life, also checking for any pelvic pressure incurred during mating.
In my experience 8%/100 cows on flat land and 14%/100 cows on hill country have pelvic injury pressure that can impede blood flow. Calving pressure paralysis commonly involves the Lumbar 1 vertebra and skull pressure at the base of the skull. In my opinion, padding head bales would save cow lives and thousands of dollars to farmers.
'Acceptance of what is' creates the foundation for change. ConTact C.A.R.E does this by supporting the injury exactly the way the client is managing it themselves.
These are the keys to our ability to help.