The ConTact C.A.R.E Foundation (Beginner) Course is designed for people who wish to know a way of working with family, sport and work related injuries. Also health professionals interested in an approach to working with impact injuries which complement their clinical work.
ConTact C.A.R.E Foundation is the pre-requisite for the Practitioner Programme. Space is limited, bookings are essential.
Day 1 - Learn -
- Instinctive awareness
- ConTact C.A.R.E principles of working with impacted bones and surprise trauma situations
- the ConTact C.A.R.E method to release the "flinch locked" bones and connective tissue
- observation skills that reveal the body's instinctive self-defence
- palpation training to ascertain where the body is locked down
- understanding how the body manages all pain in emergency situations
- A detailed study of the self-defence systems of the body from a Martial Arts perspective and hands-on training of how to de-activate the alarm system which has locked-on due to surprise impacted bones.
- Gain a fresh perspective on how impact injuries may be creating distress such as anxiety attacks, hypertension, breathing disorders including emphysema.
By the end of the weekend you will have the basics of how you can deal with skeletal sensory shock and connective tissue - you will be able to immediately apply what you learn in first aid situations. You will be able to start work on unresolved impact injuries safely with friends and family as well as your pets. Above all, you will realise how SIMPLE, SAFE, SENSIBLE & SELF-EVIDENT it really is to care for yourself and your loved ones with ConTact C.A.R.E
This Human Foundation course is to be held in the Ngatea ConTact C.A.R.E clinic. To register phone/text Rhonda 0272948514 or email email@example.com. Space is limited, bookings are essential.
Due to demand this additional Human Foundation course is to be held in the Ngatea ConTact C.A.R.E clinic. To register phone/text Rhonda 0272948514 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited, bookings are essential.
This course is now full, please contact Rhonda if you would like to be placed on the wait list.
Nelson & Bays
This is a Human Foundation Course.
Facilitators - Camille Nelson and Scott Baker.
Register with Camille - Ph. 0212659423 or email email@example.com