CONTACT C.A.R.E TRAINING PROGRAMME
- 4 Foundation Courses - human or horse (must attend both days); -40 hours practical experience (client sheets);
-Assessment with Dale or Kym
Upon completion of the above (anticipated 6 month timeframe), the student can be called a 'Student Practitioner' and is now eligible to begin the Practitioner Programme.
Note - 4 & 5 require a pre-requisite of 1 Practitioner Course.
- 5 weekend Practitioner Courses covering the B.O.S.S Charts presented in their COMPLEMENTARY OPPOSITES.
(1) Pericardium/Triple Warmer Stomach/Spleen
(2)Lung/Large Intestine Bladder/Kidney
(3) Heart/Small Intestine Gall Bladder/Liver
(4) Cranial - Interconnected Relationships Shoulders/Pelvis/Hands & Feet
(5) Practitioner Skills
The above will take a year to complete. At this point the Evaluation process can be started.
- 4 Evaluations with qualified Practitioners who are working in an established clinic. Each Evaluation is to be spaced 3 months apart.
- Evaluation with Kym.
- Evaluation with Dale (6 months later)
In addition, the student will have -
- 300 Client Sheets
- Completed an Anatomy & Physiology Course
The Training Programme is expected to take 3 years to complete.